Description: The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for placing orders specified by the design team, ensuring vendors acknowledge orders, receive payments, and ship items in good condition and these items are then received in good condition at our third-party warehouse. The CCC is responsible for scheduling installations including our third-party warehouse, subcontractors, and other specialty vendors.
This role reports to the Senior Designer and will interface daily with members of the design team. To be successful in this position, one must be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude who possesses a passion for problem solving, digging into the details, and actively communicating with a team and with vendors. This is a dynamic position requiring keen adaptability and excellent prioritization skills on a daily basis. Outstanding communication is a must.
Organizational skills and a sense of urgency and accountability is paramount for this position. Delivering the very best to our clients and supporting our design team and our accounting team is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or equal administrative/project management experience.
- Utilize Industry-specific ordering and project management software: will train
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, Outlook
Communication and Collaboration:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Support team by answering of phones
- Develop new vendor relationships and maintain existing vendor relationships
- Set up new accounts with vendors, maintain current vendor information in our system; work to get better purchasing terms and discounts
- Place orders via our software, phone, email
- Work independently to ensure projects are ordered and received on time and to the highest degree of quality
- Effectively cooperate and collaborate with both the design team, accounting department, vendors, and subcontractors in real time
- Intensive follow up with clients and vendors in-person, via phone and email after projects are installed to ensure client satisfaction and project completion.
Project Tracking, Management and Reporting:
- Manage the shipping and receiving of goods, monitor and document freight cost, coordinate with third-party warehouse manager, and schedule installations with multiple parties
- Actively track ongoing projects ranging from 1 month in length up to 3 years in length
- Expedite with your Design Team weekly and Deliver in-depth weekly status reports to design team for project tracking and troubleshooting (include list of “HOT” items each week)
- Ensure all orders have been received and paid for by accounting.
- Track items credits and price discrepancies in real time.
- Ensure quality of each item when received by our warehouse
- Address returns and exchanges with urgency
- Adeptly handle any issues with placed orders with the vendor prior to installation, as well as post-install.
- Schedule product installations in Houston, throughout the US, and Internationally, each involving multiple vendors, shipping companies, contractors, and fabricators.
- Assemble a Furnishings/Fabrics/Finishes Care binder for each project
- Attend project installations as needed to ensure projects are executed perfectly and to the client’s satisfaction (some travel may be required – 5%)
To apply, send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.